I know I’ve gotten pretty bad about putting these things up on a regular basis, but I’m trying my best! Since I don’t have class on Friday’s I think this will be my blog day from now on! Anyways, I wanted to do something neutral with a bright lip and I was completely inspired by this orange-y coral shade. I’m a sucker for lipsticks that don’t make your teeth look yellow and this one is just that!
- First I started out with a moisturizer and applied my Lorac POREfection Mattifying Face Primer all over my face
- To get my perfect shade, I mixed Chanel Vita Lumiere in shade 50 Beige and MAC Face and Body Foundation in N1 and applied those all over my face. The Chanel provides a full coverage with the MAC adds a little bit of dewiness. I love this combo! Sadly I’ve been getting some breakouts so I need the extra coverage the Chanel provides.
- For the under eyes, I used MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC 20. I blended this all out with my damp BeautyBlender
- To set everything in place I used Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder in Light
- Next, I took Wet n’ Wild bronzer in Ticket to Brazil and placed it on my cheeks, temples, and down my neck. To deepen the contour I took Maybelline Fit Me pressed powder in 330 Toffee Caramel and placed it directly in the hollows of my cheeks.
- A great way to get a precise contour is to place a flat edge right under the cheekbone and buff the color up and out. Today I just used an old ID card I had.
- To finish the face, I used Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour blush in the shade Captivating on the apples of my cheeks
- I primed the eyes with Lorac Behind the Scenes Eye Primer
- Taking Light Brown from the Lorac Pro 2 Palette, I swept the color in the crease area. Make sure to go from inner to outer corner so you don’t have any lines! This is super easy to do, just use windshield wiper motions back and forth until the edges blur out
- With Bare Minerals eyeshadow in Nude Beach, I packed the color all over the lid. I sprayed my brush with MAC Fix+ to make the color more vibrant, but it isn’t necessary to use it wet! I just think it gives the color some more opacity and really makes it shine.
- Mascara time! I swear this makes the whole look come alive. I used my new favorite drugstore mascara, Covergirl Bombshell Curvaceous. This mascara comes with 2 separate wands and seriously makes your lashes gorgeous. It’s been my go-to for a week or so now and I’m absolutely loving it
- Today I decided to add some false lashes, but if you want the look more natural you can totally skip it! I’ll probably have a blog post or video to go along with my lash routine sometime soon so look out for it!
- As always, I filled in my brows with Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Chocolate and topped them with Benefit’s Gimme Brow in Medium/Deep
- These lips are super simple and gorgeous! To prep my lips, I just dabbed some concealer all over to give off the true color of the lipstick.
- I used NYX Lipstick in Haute Melon all over. This formula is really creamy and glides on effortlessly
- For a little added drama, I topped the whole look off with Maybelline Color Elixir Lip Gloss in Mandarin Rapture
Okay guys that’s the whole look! Thanks so much for reading, I think I might put up a video on this soon!