Okay so I’m probably the worst blogger out there since I haven’t posted in such a long time…
I definitely missed it and I really need to make more of an effort to do this regularly! So if any of you have wondered what I’ve been up to it’s just been school! Any students out there know how time consuming classes are, but I definitely need to keep this up! It’s my happy place 🙂
A couple weeks ago I did makeup on my gorgeous friend Kristen. I’ve always been a little shaky with makeup on other people, but I really love how this one turned out! Hope you guys like it 🙂
She’s gorgeous right?! Even without makeup
- All I did here was add some brown eyeliner with a slight wing, I really wanted the eyeshadow to speak for itself in this look.
- To add a little drama to the lower lash line, I used a bit of the Plum shade and smoked it out just a tiny bit
- Excuse me while I obsess over Kristen’s skin… it’s FLAWLESS!
- To emphasize her already perfect skin, I added a generous amount of MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Soft & Gentle just along the high points of the face
- For a little color I dusted MAC blush in Melba over the apples of the cheek
This purple just looks absolutely amazing with her green eyes, it makes them pop even more! I hope you guys like this look and try it out! It’s really super easy and will look great on those with fairer skin. If you have green eyes you REALLY need to give this a shot, I promise you’ll love the results
Thanks for reading, I’ll be posting more soon 🙂