Can I just tell you all how much I’ve missed this?!?!? With school and everything else going on I had zero time to put into this and I definitely didn’t want that to happen. But I’m also not gonna half-ass something I love so much because that’s not me, not at all. After finally getting some time and being super inspired by summer colors, I decided it was now or never. I fell in love with this look I found on Pinterest and even though I have nothing on this gorgeous model, the makeup didn’t come out half bad.
I’m seriously thinking about starting up my Youtube channel again, so if any of you would like that to come back, please let me know! I’m still not sure what people want to see – tutorial based posts with in-depth steps, or just an overview of what I used & where. So once again guys, let me know!!! So much of this is based off of feedback I get from people so I really depend on your opinions!
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Moonstone
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation shade 3W1 Tawny
- Maybelline Master Conceal Concealer shade 10 Fair
- Loreal Hydra Perfecte Translucent Powder
- Bobbi Brown Illuminating Bronzing Powder shade 5 Bali Brown & Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
- Sonia Kashuk Arabian Dreams Sahara Sunset Highlighter
If you can’t tell, I’m a little more obsessed with highlighter/glow than I ever was before. Something about it just screams summer time to me! Skin has a natural luminosity so I love products that mimic that. The Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector is an absolute must for me! I swear it helps your makeup stay on longer and it gives the most natural “glow from within” look you could imagine.
- MAC Prolongwear Paint Pot in Soft Ochre
- Lorac eyeshadow in Buff – all over lid
- Bobbi Brown Bronzer – upper crease
- Lorac eyeshadow in Gold – buffed in crease and outer lid
- Lorac eyeshadow in White – brow bone highlight
- MAC Pigment in Vanilla – inner corner highlight
- Loreal Super Slim Liquid Eyeliner in Black
- Stila Glamoureyes Mascara
- Brow Art 23 powder in Taupe : Any kind of brow powder would be fine. The brows are meant to look more natural and less sculpted than I usually prefer them. However, I don’t recommend the Anastasia Beverly Hills brow powder, there isn’t enough color payoff for the price
- Too Faced Melted Lipstick in Melted Candy
- Revlon Moon Drops Lipstick in Hot Coral
You could use either a hot pink or coral for this look, or really any lipstick color you’re comfortable with. But, you know me, I like to make things complicated so I layered both on top of each other.
I hope you guys like this look half as much as I liked putting it together! I swear I’ll be better about posting on this! I didn’t realize how much I would miss it & talking to all of you! As always, thank you so much for your support and for those that keep reading these posts and sharing them. It honestly means so much to me that I’m able to share some of what I know with you! Let me know if there’s anything you would like to see next!
Come follow me on social media!
instagram: alexisdecarufel – and – alexisdecarufel_makeup