…For Christmas cookies! Forget your diet this time of year because I guarantee you will find yourself surrounded by delicious cookies of all kinds. I cannot tell you how much time I spend in the kitchen around the holidays, it’s just such an important part of the season! Whether you make the traditional sugar cookie or something fancy like these FANTASTIC 7 Layer Bars, enjoy yourself! Every now and then we all need to indulge in something sinfully delicious and these cookies definitely fit the bill. So, turn up some Michael Bublé and get in that kitchen!!!
What you need:
- 1 1/2 cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 (14 oz) can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/3 cup shredded coconut
1) Preheat oven to 350 F. Melt butter and combine with graham cracker crumbs. Spread evenly in greased 13 x 9 inch pan
2) Pour whole can of sweetened condensed milk over graham cracker crust. If the nuts are not already chopped, do so now! I used pecans but feel free to use anything you like! The best thing about these bars are that they’re completely customizable — add or take away whatever you want!
3) In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and then sprinkle generously over the condensed milk. That’s all there is to it -the absolute easiest and most delicious cookie bars you will ever have!
4) Just pop these in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes and there you have it! Perfect 7 Layer Cookie Bars
Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas! I have some great holiday looks coming up so make sure to check them out!
And as always, be sure to follow me on instagram: alexisdecarufel_makeup OR alexisdecarufel (personal)